Monday

the champions: thoughts on a summer Monday

I am by nature a 'group' person. I have worked on many projects, both large and small, and what comes clear is that it truly does take a village to launch an idea into the world.

As I sit here at my desk this morning to plan my week, I feel compelled to look at the varied projects I'm working on and to recognize the clan of people who are helping them to get realized. Without naming names, I want to send thanks to all of those who are directly responsible for helping to further what's on my desktop: the children's book editor, the gallery director, the web programmer, the creative director(s), the art buyer, the creative services provider, the magazine art editor, the students, the corporate communications director, the designer, and the academic program directors.

You truly are champions and I am so appreciative of the support you give.

OK, ready now to start the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment